Saturday, February 7, 2009

If you have read my blogs on atheism, would you be so kind as to respond with a simple "yes" so that I can determine if there is any value to my continuing to blog. I simply don't know if anyone is reading and it takes some time to write the blogs. It may be that I'm the only one who values such a discussion, and thus may be writing primarily to myself. If so I'm wasting a lot of the Lord's time that might more profitably be used on other tasks. This is the only problem with a blog. When you're preaching or teaching you can see an audience although you may question if anyone is listening, but when blogging, you don't know if anyone is there.

3 comments:

Linda said...

I'M HERE. DON'T GO AWAY, I LOVE IT. IF I DON'T RESPOND IT'S BECAUSE I'M SOAKING IT UP AND BECAUSE ONE HAS TO KNOW ENOUGH TO DO SO. I FEEL WOE~FULLY INADEQUATE BUT PLEASE KEEP IT UP. I AM SHARING EXCERPTS OF THESE ARTICLES WITH LADIES BIBLE CLASS. I HAVE HANDED OUT YOUR ADDRESS FOR THE BLOD SITE AND HOPEFULLY SOME OF THEM ARE ALSO READING. ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. LOVE YA, LINDA

rlw said...

This is really good stuff, Ronnie. If the right people saw this you would probably get a book deal refuting these guys. You are answering the tough questions, and giving some good food for thought. Thanks for all you do.

Matt P said...

I've read all the posts. I greatly appreciate them and I'm learning. It may take some time before the blog gets popular; as rlw said, "If the right people saw this."
Thanks