Friday, February 6, 2009

If any of my readers have read the senate bail-out bill, could you tell me if I'm going to be re-imbursed for the investments I've lost in the recession. From my understanding the money in the bail out bill if given to the long term unemployed in America would provide 250,000 dollars each. I'll bet that would stimulate the economy. However, for those who will be seeking employment when they are ninety years old because they have lost their retirement due to government regulations and lack of self control of lenders and borrowers, well I guess we are the losers. Aren't you glad we can pay our taxes to help stimulate the economy that rewards those that fail and ignores those who are the victims. Actually I don't want other people's money, but I also don't want mine going to reward greedy corporations and politicians seeking to stay in office by rewarding those who have paid to get them elected

1 comment:

Linda said...

Read the bail out bill? It's twice as large as "War And Peace" and I don't think even the law makers know for sure what's in it, but........you might as well hear the bad news from me. The answer to your question is "NO". As a Christian, I feel the only thing any of us will be receiving from this administration is a hard time. Fortunately we are Christians and the Lord will take care of us but I do feel for those that you have been talking about in your articles. We may have it tough here for a while but retirement will be great. For them......this is it!!! I don't think they're gonna get out of this world alive. Love ya, L